Financial Coaching … that helps you understand market fluctuations, plan for the future, and make smart decisions.
We work to eliminate the emotions that can interfere with investing so you make smart decisions that position you to reach your goals using the following steps:
- We gather and organize data to help you understand your current personal financial position.
- We help you understand your risk tolerance and your goals for the future.
- We can then help you restructure your personal financial situation to put you on the right path.
- We will be there to support, monitor, and make adjustments to your plan to keep you on track to your goals.
Individual retirement planning is one of the biggest investment concerns for most people. In addition, it is becoming more complicated every year because of the increase in the number of funding options, the numerous investment choices, their changing tax implications and most importantly, the increase in the number of retirement lifestyle years required to be funded. Our firm performs a comprehensive review of our client’s financial situation and utilizes its wide variety of computerized planning programs to project the necessary asset allocations and investment returns necessary to achieve the retirement lifestyle they desire.
Businesses continue to struggle with maintaining their competitive advantages, retaining valuable employees and funding retirement programs. Our team of experienced professionals assist our corporate clients in the evaluation of investment options in order to design a retirement plan, which will meet both the employee and company goals.
Wealth Management … that includes tax planning, retirement saving and spending advice, estate planning guidance, and more.
We offer a comprehensive, holistic wealth management approach that focuses on all the complex financial planning issues you and your family may experience.
We help you achieve all your wealth management goals:
- Investment Management
- Risk Management
- Retirement Planning
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Tax Strategies
- Charitable Giving
- Legacy Planning
- Personal Business Planning
- Healthcare & Insurance Planning
Investment Portfolio Construction … that relies on proper asset allocation and a cost-effective, tax-efficient, total-return approach.
We work with you to build and maintain a properly allocated investment portfolio with a mix of investments that will help you achieve your goals. We also ensure that those investments are based on your time horizon and your risk tolerance and that your investment portfolio is:
- Cost-effective. Every dollar spent on expense ratios, taxes, and trading costs is a dollar less for you.
- Tax-efficient. The strategic allocation of your assets between tax-advantaged and taxable accounts adds more value.
- Total-return-oriented. This type of investing approach offers the potential for less risk, greater tax efficiency, and a longer investment portfolio life.